No action at Kilbeggan on Friday
©Healy Racing Photos
Kilbeggan's meeting scheduled for this Friday, April 20th, has been cancelled due to ground conditions.
The poor spring weather has contributed to a lack of growth of the grass in certain areas of the course and it will take another couple of weeks to come right.
Tipperary's meeting on Thursday also looks in some doubt with a yellow rainfall warning in place in the area from 9am this morning until 9am tomorrow morning.
Following 7mm of rain overnight the going is currently heavy at the Limerick junction track.
The ground at Tramore remains heavy ahead of their card today. Rain and wind are forecast for the afternoon.
Leopardstown is also now heavy following 5mm of rain yesterday. It is set to be dry for most of the day in Dublin with showers moving in later this evening.
The ground at Fairyhouse is soft, soft to heavy in places ahead of their rescheduled meeting tomorrow. Rain is forecast for the area.