Thurles to inspect again at 9am

Sun 24th Jan 2021, 08:07

© Photo Healy Racing

Thurles is currently unfit for racing due to a light covering of snow and a further inspection will take place at 9am to determine if racing can go ahead this afternoon.

There is no frost in the ground but a possibility of further rain, sleet or snow this morning, clearing this afternoon.

Down Royal race on Tuesday and the ground there remains soft, heavy in places on the chase course and heavy, soft in places on the hurdle track.

Snow or sleet showers are forecast today with temperatures from -3 to -5 forecast tonight.

The situation will be monitored due to the adverse weather forecast.

Latest News