©Healy Racing Photos
By Donal Murphy
Due to an adverse weather forecast there will be a precautionary inspection of the course at Fairyhouse at 8am on Monday to determine whether racing can go ahead the following day.
The ground at the Co Meath venue is currently raceable with the going heavy, soft in places.
Inspections will also take place at Tramore and Punchestown at 8am tomorrow morning to determine whether racing can go ahead at those two venues tomorrow.