Chase course inspection at Leopardstown

By Alan Magee

Sun 27th Jan 2013, 14:26
There will be an inspection of the chase course at Leopardstown to determine whether the final two races on today's card can go ahead.

Officials have decided to look at the chase course following heavy snow and sleet showers during racing this afternoon.

It was already decided before racing today that the second fence after the stands would be omitted due to ground conditions.

« Latest News Earlier News »