- Main Site
- Cheltenham Home
- Cheltenham Cards
- Cheltenham Results
- Cheltenham Offers
- Cheltenham Odds
- Cheltenham Tips
- Cheltenham News
- Prestbury Cup
- Cheltenham Videos
- Leading Trainer
- Leading Jockeys
- Leading Owners
- Previous Years
- Previous Appearances
- Breeding Profile of Winners
- Lady Jockeys at The Festival
- Leading Jockey Award Winners
- Most Successful Jockeys of All Time
- Current Jockeys Competing at Cheltenham
- Most Successful Jockey In..
- Leading Trainer Award Winners
- Most Successfull Trainer All Time
- Current Trainers Competing at Cheltenham
- Most Successful Trainer In..
- Cheltenham Trainer/Runner Index
- Desktop Site
Paddy Power Cheltenham Offers UK 2024
2023 Cheltenham Sire Du Berlais and Mark Walsh win the Paddy Power Stayers Hurdle
Photo Healy Racing
The best Paddy Power Cheltenham free bet offers available to UK customers for the Cheltenham Festival are detailed below. If you are a new customer, sign up and take advantage of the array of Paddy Power free bets on offer.
There are multiple perks that come with the Paddy Power Cheltenham betting offers, which include an excellent Paddy Power Cheltenham welcome bonus and enhanced odds throughout the week.
Enjoy all these perks while you watch the very best action that horse racing has to offer.
Racing enthusiasts in the UK looking for more free bets and offers for the Cheltenham Festival can head over to Paddy Power, for a whole host of Paddy Power Cheltenham promotions.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Sign Up Offer
Get your Paddy Power new customer offer to spend on the Cheltenham Festival. This offer allows you to get a 400% bonus - when you bet just £5 you get £20 in FREE bets.
How to place your bet on the Cheltenham Festival With Paddy Power in the UK
Placing a bet on the Paddy Power horse racing markets is straightforward for all UK customers. In order to place your first bet on the Cheltenham Festival with the leading sportsbook, you must first sign up for an account and make the most of the excellent Paddy Power Cheltenham welcome offer. You can follow the below steps to understand how to place your first bet with Paddy Power:
- Click on the link above which takes you to the Paddy power website.
- Enter the information in the registration fields as required, including your name, email address and date of birth.
- After verifying your account, you will then add funds to your account by using one of the deposit methods.
- Once funds have been added, you can then explore Cheltenham Festival races under the 'horse racing' tabs.
- After you have made your selection and you are happy with the Paddy Power Horse racing odds, you can add the selection to your bet slip.
- On the bet slip, you will then enter the stake that you want to wager.
- Finally, you will press ‘Place bets’, which will mean that your wager has been successfully put on.
How to pick a winner?
The Cheltenham Festival is the place we all want to strike gold, it is where the best horses take each other on and as such, big-priced winners are served up in abundance.
See our video below on how to pick a winner to help you along on your journey to finding festival winners.
Paddy Power Existing Customer Offers for the Cheltenham Festival
Paddy Power Cheltenham Non-Runner No Bet
The operator is one of the giants of the industry and is dedicated to offering some of the best Paddy Power Cheltenham promotions. Look no further than the leading bookmaker for non-runner no bet on ALL races at the Cheltenham Festival.
The Real Whacker Sam Twiston Davies wins the Paddy Power Novices Chase at Cheltenham
Photo Healy RacingYou have studied the form, made your Cheltenham selections and you want to take advantage of the ante-post betting odds which are bigger than those offered on the day. This money-back offer means you will not be at risk of losing your stake - if your horse does not run, your stake will be returned to your account.
Cheltenham Power Prices
Paddy Power will boost various prices on markets throughout the festivals, whether that's on singles or multiple bets along with bets jockeys and trainers.
For example, Paddy Power offers 'turbo power prices' on select horses. At the time of writing, you can get a double on Marine Nationale to win the Arkle and Fact To File to win the Brown Advisory at excellent odds of 11-2.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
Make sure you don’t miss out on Paddy Power’s Cheltenham best odds guaranteed offer, last year the operator offered BOG from 8am every day during the Festival. This Paddy Power Cheltenham offer ensures that UK customers receive the biggest odds and returns when placing a successful bet.
How does this offer work? If you back a horse at odds of 2-1 and its starting price is 4-1, you will be paid out at 4-1. If your horse shortens in the market prior to the race to 13-8, for example, you still receive your winnings at 2-1.
It is one of the most popular Paddy Power Cheltenham betting offers during the four days of the Cheltenham Festival.
Paddy Power Money-Back Specials for the Cheltenham Festival
One of the most popular Paddy Power Cheltenham offers is money back if your horse finished 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Place your bet up to €10 and get your money back as a free bet if your horse is placed. Your free bet must be used within 7 days.
This offer is available on select races, from 10am on the day of the race and is a firm favourite among Cheltenham fanatics who have shrewdly selected outsiders.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Extra Places
Do you love unearthing a big-priced each-way fancy? Then this is one for you, especially during Cheltenham when big betting races offer up ultra-competitive odds.
Paddy Power offer extra places on select races from 4th, 5th and 6th places.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Betting Odds And Markets
You will find competitive odds for the Cheltenham Festival with Paddy Power, particularly for ante-post betting. Odds will be found in a fractional format, but this can be altered should you wish to have the odds laid out in a decimal format in the settings section.
Cheltenham is the biggest time of the year for Paddy Power when it comes to horse racing and competition is fierce among bookmakers. Paddy Power have a large presence online and at the course in the lead up to the Festival and their odds are likely to be some of the best out there.
A wide-range of horse racing markets
The Paddy Power horse racing section is tailor-made for players that are looking to wager on the sport. There are ample markets available on the sportsbook.
Cheltenham offers the highest quality racing of the year, it is when all the best horses go head to head and the value on offer is superb over the four days. As well as being able to place win and each-way bets with Paddy Power, customers can indulge bets such as the forecast and tricast. Here, players must successfully predict the horses that will finish in the first two or three places in the correct order.
Meanwhile, there is a 'place only' market, which requires customers to wager money on a horse to finish in a place position and there is often a betting without the favourite market. In that market, customers are betting on the winner of the race, however, the favourite in the Paddy Power horse racing betting market would be excluded. Players can find match bets, insurance bets and power prices for each individual race.
'Betting without' Market
Willie Mullins will be front and centre at this year's Cheltenham Festival as he fields a host of favourites across the four days. Two of those favourites are short prices for the Champion Chase and the Gold Cup.
Paddy Power therefore offer up a 'betting without' market on these races:
- Betting w/o El Fabiolo in the Champion Chase
- Betting w/o Galopin Des Champs in the Cheltenham Gold Cup
This gives you the opportunity to get good prices on other well fancied horses in the race.
Cheltenham Ante-post betting with Paddy Power
Ante-post betting is also extremely popular with Paddy Power horse racing customers most notably for the Cheltenham Festival when punters are trying to get the best odds on their fancies. Players have the potential to maximise their returns on races at the Cheltenham Festival and the Grand National.
You can do this by making wagers months before the declarations have been made. Furthermore, customers can also place multiple bets using the Paddy Power horse racing betting markets. The most popular multiple bets include Lucky 15s and Yankees.
What is a lucky 15 bet?
The lucky 15 bet is a favourite with horse racing bettors. Got four horses you fancy? Put them in a lucky 15 and you only need one horse to win to make a potential return.
Watch our video explainer below to find out exactly how it works.
How to watch the Cheltenham Festival Live Stream with Paddy Power in the UK
UK customers can watch a live stream of all 28 races at the Cheltenham Festival. You can watch the fiercely competitive action at Cheltenham in high-quality footage on all devices. No matter where you are - you will not have to miss a race during the four days of festivities.
Paddy Power Pros and Cons for the Cheltenham Festival
Paddy Power Pros and Cons
When making your decision to sign up with a bookmaker, it can be useful to consider the pros and cons of the operator.
Paddy Power pros:
- Excellent money-backs specials during the four days of the Cheltenham Festival.
- Best odds guaranteed is offered at the festival.
- Price up races early.
- One of the best for each-way terms - a huge benefit when value is plentiful at Cheltenham.
- A big presence in horse racing offering up Cheltenham previews and tipping shows, featuring big names such as Ruby Walsh.
- Cheltenham price boosts and specials are served up for existing customers.
- Rewards scheme for existing customers.
- A competitive welcome offer - presenting a 400% bonus.
- Customer service - a team is on hand to assist with any worries or queries.
Paddy Power cons:
- Better odds can sometimes be found elsewhere.
- Look out for wagering restrictions.
- Payouts can take longer than other bookmakers.
Cheltenham Tips and Odds
Vincent Finegan's Cheltenham Tips
Editor Vincent Finegan has cast an eye over this year's Cheltenham cards and selected his three best bets.
- Day 1 - Marine Nationale, 2.10 Arkle Chase
- Day 3 - Crambo, 3.30 Stayers' Hurdle
- Day 4 - Hewick, 3.30 Cheltenham Gold Cup
More Cheltenham Bookmaker UK Offers
- William Hill Cheltenham offers- excels when it comes to multiple bets
- Ladbrokes Cheltenham offers - brilliant welcome bonuses
- Unibet Cheltenham offers - daily offers and price boosts
- 888sport Cheltenham offers- a range of free bets offers
- Coral Cheltenham offers - excellent welcome bonuses
- bet365 Cheltenham offers - offering the best odds for all-important value
- Betfair Cheltenham offers - new and existing customer offers
- Betfred Cheltenham offers - our pick for Lucky15s and multiples
- Boylesports Cheltenham offers - daily offers
- Betvictor Cheltenham offers- a range of free bets offers
- Tote Cheltenham offers- try your hand at a placepot and take advantage of the World Pool for excellent odds
- LiveScore Bet Cheltenham offers- fantastic welcome offer
FAQ: Cheltenham Paddy Power Offers
Is Paddy Power a good site for betting on the Cheltenham Festival?
Paddy Power is one of the best sportsbooks around for Irish and UK customers betting on the Cheltenham Festival. There are an excellent number of Paddy Power Cheltenham promotions. Meanwhile, there are competitive odds on all Paddy Power horse racing betting markets.
How do I place a bet on Paddy Power?
Placing a bet on the horse racing betting Paddy Power markets from the UK is straightforward. After signing up for an account, you can follow the steps that we outlined earlier in this article.
What horse racing events can I bet on at Paddy Power?
Customers at the sportsbook can bet on a number of the most prestigious events from around the world. Players can expect to find markets for all racing around the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, United States and France. The biggest events include the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and the Grand National.
How do I claim the Paddy Power Cheltenham welcome offer?
New customers can claim the Paddy Power Cheltenham free bet by first of all, signing up for an account. After signing up, you should make a qualifying bet. You can find the full terms for offer in this article.
Can I watch Cheltenham on Paddy Power?
Customers will be able to watch live streams of all 28 races at the Cheltenham Festival in the Paddy Power horse race betting section from Ireland. Races from the United Kingdom and Ireland will be free to watch for all customers.
Paddy Power Horse Racing Review Verdict
UK Customers will be able to have an excellent experience when placing horse racing wagers at Paddy Power. The sportsbook excels at offering a wide range of markets to bet on. For example, some of the biggest races from around the world can all be found here, including the Cheltenham Festival.
The Paddy Power Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed also ensures that their odds will not be beaten for British and Irish racing. Meanwhile, their dedication to the Cheltenham Festival makes sure that they are a standout pick for British fans looking for the best experience for the showpiece event of the National Hunt season.
Please ensure you play responsibly when choosing to gamble. Always take time to read the operator’s T&Cs and ensure you understand them correctly before committing to an account, or when signing up for an offer or promotion.