- Main Site
- Cheltenham Home
- Prestbury Cup
- Cheltenham Odds
- Cheltenham Betting Offers
- Cheltenham Cards
- Cheltenham Results
- Cheltenham Tips 2023
- Cheltenham Specials
- Previous Years
- Previously Appeared
Paddy Power Cheltenham Offers Ireland 2023 Ireland for New and Existing Customers
17 3 22 Cheltenham Flooring Porter and Danny Mullins won the Paddy Power Stayers Hurdle Grade 1 for the Flooring Porter Syndicate and trainer Gavin Cr
© Photo Healy Racing
Racing enthusiasts in Ireland looking for the best Paddy Power Cheltenham free bets and offers can find them right here on this page. The fiercely competitive nature of the promotions prior to and during the Cheltenham Festival means there are a host of fantastic offers available.
Best Paddy Power Cheltenham Betting Offers and Free Bets UK 2023
There are multiple perks that come with Paddy Power Cheltenham promotions, which include an excellent Paddy Power Cheltenham welcome bonus, Cheltenham specials and enhanced odds throughout the week.
How to get your Cheltenham bet with Paddy Power in Ireland
Placing a bet on Paddy Power Cheltenham is straightforward for all Irish customers. In order to place your first bet with the leading sportsbook, you must first sign up for an account with the popular bookmaker. You can follow the steps below to understand how to place a bet with Paddy Power.
- Click on the 'Claim Here' button above.
- Enter the information that is required, such as name, email address and date of birth.
- After verifying your account, you will then be able to add funds to your account by using one of the deposit methods.
- Once funds have been added, you can then explore the Paddy Power Cheltenham odds and specials.
- After you have found a selection that you want to make, and are happy with the Paddy Power odds, you can add the selection to your bet slip.
- On the bet slip, you will then enter the stake that you want to place on the wager.
- Finally, you will press ‘Place bets’, which will mean that your wager has been successfully put on.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Existing Customer Offers
Paddy Power Cheltenham Non-Runner No Bet
Paddy Power is one of the giants of the industry and is dedicated to offering some of the best promotions during Cheltenham. Look out for the leading bookmaker for Paddy Power Cheltenham non-runner no bet on select races at the Cheltenham Festival.
You have studied the form, made your selections and you want to take advantage of the ante-post betting odds which are bigger than those offered on the day. This Paddy Power Cheltenham nrnb offer means you will not be at risk of losing your stake - if your horse does not run, your stake will be returned to your account.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed
Make sure you don’t miss out on Paddy Power’s Cheltenham best odds guaranteed offer from 8am every day during Cheltenham 2023. This Paddy Power Cheltenham offer ensures that Irish customers receive the biggest odds and returns when placing a successful bet.
How does this offer work? If you back a horse at odds of 2-1 and its starting price is 4-1, you will be paid out at 4-1. If your horse shortens in the market prior to the race to 13-8, for example, you still receive your winnings at 2-1.
It is one of the most popular Paddy Power Cheltenham betting offers during the four days of the Cheltenham Festival.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Festival Extra Places
Do you love unearthing a big-priced each-way fancy? Then this is one for you, especially during Cheltenham when big betting races offer up ultra-competitive odds.
Paddy Power offer extra places on select races from 4th, 5th and 6th places.
Paddy Power Money-Back Specials for the Cheltenham Festival
One of the most popular Paddy Power Cheltenham offers is money back if your horse finished 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Place your bet up to €10 and get your money back as a free bet if your horse is placed. Your free bet must be used within 7 days.
This offer is available on select races, from 10am on the day of the race and is a firm favourite among Cheltenham fanatics who have shrewdly selected outsiders.
Paddy Power Pros and Cons for the Cheltenham Festival
Paddy Power Cheltenham pros:
- The leader in money-backs specials.
- Plentiful price boosts and bonuses for the Cheltenham Festival.
- A competitive welcome offer.
- Customer service - a team is on hand to assist with any worries or queries.
Paddy Power Cheltenham cons:
- Better odds can be found at times.
- Look out for wagering restrictions.
How to Watch Cheltenham Live with Paddy Power in Ireland
Customers in Ireland are able to watch a live stream of all 28 races at the Cheltenham Festival. You can watch the fiercely competitive action at Cheltenham in high-quality footage on all devices. No matter where you are - you will not have to miss a race during the four days of festivities.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Festival Power Prices
Paddy Power will boost various prices on markets throughout the festivals, whether that's on singles or multiple bets along with bets jockeys and trainers.
Vincent Finegan's Cheltenham tips:
- Blazing Khal - Stayers' Hurdle @ 11-4
- Cool Survivor - Albert Bartlett Novices' Chase @ 16-1
- Hewick - Gold Cup @ 20-1
Emma Nagle's Cheltenham tips:
- Blood Destiny - Triumph Hurdle @ 15-8
Cheltenham Tips and Odds
More Cheltenham Bookmaker Free Bets & Offers in Ireland
- Betfair Cheltenham offers - new and existing customer offers
- 888sport Cheltenham offers- a range of free bets offers
- Coral Cheltenham offers - excellent welcome bonuses
- Unibet Cheltenham offers - daily offers and price boosts
- bet365 Cheltenham offers - offering the best odds for all-important value
- William Hill Cheltenham offers- excels when it comes to multiple bets
- Ladbrokes Cheltenham offers - brilliant welcome bonuses
- Betfred Cheltenham offers - our pick for Lucky15s and multiples
- Boylesports Cheltenham offers - daily offers
- Betvictor Cheltenham offers- a range of free bets offers
- Tote Cheltenham offers- try your hand at a placepot and take advantage of the World Pool for excellent odds
FAQ: Cheltenham Paddy Power Offers
Is Paddy Power a good site for betting on the Cheltenham Festival?
Paddy Power is one of the best sportsbooks around for Irish and UK customers betting on the Cheltenham Festival. There are an excellent number of Paddy Power Cheltenham promotions. Meanwhile, there are competitive odds on all Paddy Power horse racing betting markets.
How do I place a bet on Paddy Power?
Placing a bet on the horse racing betting Paddy Power markets is straightforward. After signing up for an account, you can follow the steps that we outlined earlier in this article.
What horse racing events can I bet on at Paddy Power?
Customers at the sportsbook can bet on a number of the most prestigious events from around the world. Players can expect to find markets for all racing around the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, United States and France. The biggest events include the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and the Grand National.
How do I claim the Paddy Power Cheltenham welcome offer?
New customers can claim the Paddy Power Cheltenham free bet by first of all, signing up for an account. After signing up, you should make a qualifying bet. You can find the full terms for offer in this article.
Can I watch Cheltenham on Paddy Power?
Customers will be able to watch live streams of all 28 races at the Cheltenham Festival in the Paddy Power horse race betting section from Ireland. Races from the United Kingdom and Ireland will be free to watch for all customers.
Paddy Power Horse Racing Review Verdict
Irish Customers will be able to have an excellent experience when placing horse racing wagers at Paddy Power. The sportsbook excels at offering a wide range of markets to bet on. For example, all 28 races at the Cheltenham Festival can be found here.
The Best Odds Guaranteed also ensures that their odds will not be beaten for British and Irish racing. Meanwhile, their dedication to the Cheltenham Festival makes sure that they are a standout pick for British fans looking for the best experience for the showpiece event of the National Hunt season.
Please ensure you play responsibly when choosing to gamble. Always take time to read the operator’s T&Cs and ensure you understand them correctly before committing to an account, or when signing up for an offer or promotion.