Irish Grand National Betting Offers & Free Bets 2022
The Irish Grand National at Fairyhouse is hosted every year on Easter Monday and is contested over three miles and five furlongs. This competitive betting heat is the richest race on the Irish National Hunt calendar. Similar to the Aintree Grand National - this popular race tests the stamina and agility of its contenders and is a stunning spectacle for racing fans.
A flurry of excellent Irish Grand National free bets and betting offers are available to new and existing customers in the UK.
You will find all the Irish Grand National best betting offers right here to help you place a bet on this exciting event.
Our Top Irish Grand National Bookmaker Offers
When it comes to the Irish Grand National, operator offers are plentiful allowing you to enjoy some fun bets for the big race. From Irish Grand National free bets to money back specials and enhanced offers, make sure you check this page to find the best bookies for the Irish Grand National.
Below we detail the main operators with offers available in Ireland:
- Betfair Offers - new and existing customer offers
- Coral Offers - free bets
- William Hill offers - excels when it comes to multiple bets
- Ladbrokes offers - free bets
- Paddy Power offers - daily offers
- bet365 offers - offering the best odds for great value
- Boylesports offers - daily offers plus seven places from one of Ireland’s leading bookmakers
- Betvictor offers - a wide range of free bets
- Tote offers - placepots and sign-up offers
How To Use Your Irish Grand National Free Bets
Irish Grand National free bets can be used to your advantage during the three-day festival at Fairyhouse. Signing up for a leading account in Ireland only takes a couple of minutes, and you can follow these steps to make the process as easy as possible:
- First, you need to determine the sportsbook and Irish Grand National free bet offers that you wish to sign up for.
- After making the decision, click through to their offer page listed above and click ‘register’.
- You will be prompted to fill out the form, which includes entering your date of birth, full name and email address.
- You may need to also opt-in for the welcome bonus when registering for your account.
- After verifying your account, you can then add funds to your account.
- Once you have met the terms and conditions of the bonus, you will be rewarded with one of the leading Irish Grand National sign up offers.
Types Of Irish Grand National Offers and Free Bets
Here you will find a general overview of the most prominent Irish Grand National offers and free bets available in the UK.
Irish Grand National Free Bets
One bonus that is always popular with new customers in the UK is an Irish Grand National free bet. Players are able to qualify for these Irish Grand National offers after meeting the terms and conditions.
This will see players deposit a certain amount, before then getting a defined amount of money back in free bets. These are easy to claim with the leading sportsbooks and they will be credited to your account as soon as you meet the terms and conditions.
Look out for certain sportsbooks that may require an opt-in to claim the Irish Grand National free bets.
Irish Grand National Non-Runner No Bet
Have you found your Irish Grand National fancy months in advance of the big race? Make sure you claim your non runner no-bet promotion in the build-up to the Irish Grand National Festival.
Non runner no bet is popular for those looking to place a bet on the Irish Grand National ante-post market. It will ensure that customers get their stake back should their selection not be declared for the race.
There are a huge number of entries due to its popularity - it is therefore well worth taking up this offer.
Irish Grand National Money Back Offers
The money-back offers are among the best Irish Grand National promotions available in Ireland. A variety of the leading sportsbooks will offer money-back specials for the big event.
Many sportsbooks will also offer customers their money back should their selection fall in the Irish Grand National. This also applies to horses who are brought down or those who unseat their rider.
Irish Grand National Best Odds Guaranteed and Enhanced Odds
The Irish Grand National betting offers UK that we have mentioned are just some of the most popular that can be found with leading bookmakers.
Other promotions that customers will be able to find online in the UK include Best Odds Guaranteed, which ensures that if you place a bet on a horse and the odds increase, you will receive your pay out on the biggest odds available.
Meanwhile, there will be various other Irish Grand National sign up offers available for lucky punters. One of the most popular will be giving new customers higher prices on well-fancied runners, with the returns being credited to the new account as bonus cash or in free bets.
Recent Irish Grand National winners:
- 2021 — Freewheelin Dylan (150/1)
- 2020 — Cancelled
- 2019 — Burrows Saint (6/1 fav)
- 2018 — General Principle (20/1)
- 2017 — Our Duke (9/2 fav)
- 2016 — Rogue Angle (16/1)
- 2015 — Thunder and Roses (20/1)
- 2014 — Shutthefrontdoor (8/1 fav)
- 2013 — Liberty Counsel (50/1)
- 2012 — Lion Na Bearnai (33/1)
- 2011 — Organised Confusion (12/1)
- 2010 — Bluesea Cracker (25/1)
- 2009 — Niche Market (33/1)
- 2008 — Hear the Echo (33/1)
- 2007 — Butler’s Cabin (14/1)
- 2006 — Point Barrow (20/1)
- 2005 — Numbersixvalverde (9/1)
- 2004 — Granit D’Estruval (33/1)
- 2003 — Timbera (11/1)
The 2022 Irish Grand National
Fresh from Aintree, the Irish Grand National is a favourite for betting opportunities with punters in the UK. The big event is held at Fairyhouse and horses face 24 fences over an extended trip, testing their guts, agility and staying power.
Irish Grand National Runners
The Irish Grand National is one of the best betting races of the year in Ireland and UK punters can be sure to find some decent value, along with brilliant Irish Grand National betting offers.
Runners are declared 48 hours before the race and entries are plentiful as racing’s fraternity attempt to land the big one. You can see all the runners and riders here for the 2022 Irish Grand National.
Irish Grand National Tips 2022
You can find all the best tips for the Irish Grand National on our tipping videos Jump To It - our expert team of tipsters guide you through the race and offer up their thoughts on the big event. In the meantime, check out the key Irish Grand National betting trends:
- 17/18 — Carried 10-13 or LESS
- 17/18 — Won over at least 3m previously
- 16/18 — Had raced within the last 8 weeks
- 15/18 — Winning distance — 5 lengths or less
- 15/18 — Carried 10-8 or less
- 15/18 — Aged 9 or younger
- 14/18 — Irish bred
- 14/18 — Came from outside the top 3 in the betting
- 14/18 — Returned a double-figure price or bigger
- 14/18 — Won by an Irish-based trainer
- 12/18 — Carried 10-6 or less
- 12/18 — Had raced at Fairyhouse previously
- 11/18 — Unplaced favourites
- 10/18 — Finished fourth or better last time out
- 10/18 — Had raced within the last 4 weeks
- 8/18 — Rated between 130-136
- 4/18 — Won by an English-based trainer
- 3/18 — Ran at Navan last time out
- 3/18 — Won last time out
- 3/18 — Winning favourites
- 2/18 — Carried 11-0 or more
Watch Irish Grand National Live Stream
Are you looking for information about Irish Grand National live streaming options in Ireland? If you cannot enjoy the event as a spectator and witness this spectacle from the Fairyhouse stands, there is no need to worry.
Most leading bookmakers offer the opportunity to watch the Irish Grand National via their live streaming option. Whether you are out and about or in the comfort of your own home, you can watch the Irish Grand National live.
|Where to Watch||Watch Irish Grand National Live Stream|
|bet365||Watch bet365 Irish Grand National Live Stream here|
|William Hill||Watch William Hill Irish Grand National Live Stream here|
|Coral||Watch Coral Irish Grand National Live Stream here|
|Boylesports||Watch Boylesports Irish Grand National Live Stream here|
|Ladbrokes||Watch Ladbrokes Irish Grand National Live Stream here|
|Betfair||Watch Betfair Irish Grand National Live Stream here|
Irish Grand National Odds 2022
Betting on the Irish Grand National is a major part of the interest around the event and attempting to unearth the winner or an each-way bet at a big price - is what it is all about.
Find the latest odds for the Irish Grand National 2022 before you place your bet from all the best bookies.
Betting at Major Events
Irish Grand National FAQs
Find more answers about the Irish Grand National in the FAQ section below.
When Is The 2022 Irish Grand National?
The 2022 Grand National will be held on Monday April 18. The Irish Grand National Festival takes place over three days and runs from 16 - 18 April.
Where Is The Irish Grand National Run?
The Irish Grand National is run at Fairyhouse Racecourse in Ireland.
Who Is The Favourite This Year?
The current favourite for the Grand National is Farclas, trained in Ireland by Gordon Elliott, who was last seen finishing second in the Troytown Handicap Chase at Navan.
How Long Is The Irish Grand National?
The Irish Grand National is run over the distance of three miles and five furlongs. Horses contest a total of 24 fences.