Horse Racing Promo Codes for May 2022
The Flat season is well underway and the month of May offers up fantastic opportunities for UK punters - the Guineas festivals in the UK and Ireland along with Chester May Festival and the Dante meeting at York are the highlights.
An array of promo codes are available to punters in the UK and we have gathered the information below to simplify what can often seem like the complex world of betting promo codes.
A horse racing betting promo code is used when you register with a bookmaker in order to claim your betting promotion - most commonly for free bets. We highlight the best UK betting promos from trustworthy and reliable bookmakers. It is worth noting that not all operators require betting bonus codes.
What to look for when choosing a bonus code
There tend to be restrictions around bookmaker offers so ensure you read the terms and conditions before committing to using your betting promo code. Use the regulated bookmakers we have suggested to find your bonus - there are black market bookmakers operating and it is important you use regulated operators.
In most instances, you are required to deposit into your account before your bonus is credited. Prior to that, read through all the terms and conditions below to ensure it is the correct offer for you:
- Eligible markets - offers are often restricted to different types of bets and markets. For example a bonus code bet offer may only be available if you place it on a specific market.
- Minimum stake - the stake you place will often be set at a minimum amount. Usually around £5, £10 or £20. If you place lower than those amounts, your bet will not be valid.
- Minimum odds - if a horse is a short-priced favourite, you may be restricted to betting on that horse. Minimum odds are usually around 1-2 or 6-4.
- Expiry after a specific number of days - make sure you use your bonus within the time period stated. For example, you may have seven days to claim a free bet.
- Maximum winnings - to avoid huge payouts, bookmakers restrict the amount you can win so identify what your payout is likely to be and if it is worth your time.
How do I use a betting bonus code?
Claiming your bonus is very straightforward. When you register with your bookmaker of choice, you will be prompted to enter the promo code, for example ‘IRW33’ into one of the sign up fields. Simply copy and paste the code.
There are different types of bonuses so you may be asked by some operators to insert the code while depositing or on a specified promo page.
What types of bonus betting codes are there?
Bonus betting codes are used most frequently with bookmaker welcome offers in the UK as well as those below.
- Free Bets - bookmakers regularly offer free bets to new customers as an incentive to sign up. For example, when you register , deposit and bet with an operator, you will receive a £5 free bet to place on a subsequent race.
- Deposit Bonus - These bonuses are rewarded when you deposit money with a bookmaker, at a percentage of your deposit. Some operators offer 100% while others offer 50%. For example, if you deposit £20 you will get a 50% bonus of £10.
- Risk-free bet - place a bet with your own money and the bookmaker will refund your money if your bet loses.
- No-deposits bonus - the least common of all the bonus betting codes, these are bonuses you can claim without having to make a deposit and are awarded when registering with a bookmaker.
Best Sites that use bonus codes
It is vital to use trustworthy sites and to ensure bookmakers are regulated. Once you have decided on a reputable bookmaker, consider other factors, including operators’ payment methods, mobile experience, customer support and reviews along with their loyalty schemes and betting offers for existing customers.
|William Hill||H30||Get William Hill Betting Offer|
|Betfair||ZBAA01||Get Betfair Betting Offer|
|Paddy Power||YSKWDY||Get Paddy Power Betting Offer|
|SBK||IRCMAX||Get SBK Betting Offer|
|10bet||PLAY50||Get 10bet Betting Offer|
|888sport||30FB||Get 888sport Betting Offer|
FAQ Promo Codes
What Are Promo Betting Codes?
A short code required to claim a bookmaker promotion.
When Are Promo Betting Codes Available?
Horse racing promo codes tend to be available all year round in the UK but you will see a greater volume during the Cheltenham Festival, the Grand National and Royal Ascot.
Not all major bookmakers use promo codes, however below is a list of bookmakers to consider
How do I Use Promo Betting Codes?
When signing up for a UK betting promotion such as a free bet, simply copy and paste the code into the box required.
Do All Sites Have Promo Betting Codes?
Some operators no longer use betting promo codes. Our bookmaker partners who do use betting codes are listed above.
Where Do I Find Promo Betting Codes?
You can find the promo codes for trustworthy bookmakers on our betting offers page or visit bookmaker websites.