18+ | T&Cs apply | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly | Advertising Disclosure

O´Brien Considering Ace Plans

Aidan O´Brien´s Ace looks set to return to York on Tuesday week for a crack at the Juddmonte International Stakes.

Last seen when finishing fifth in the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes, the four-year-old had previously chased home Azamour when runner-up in the Prince Of Wales´s Stakes at the Royal meeting on the Knavesmire.

'Ace is in good form and we are looking at York for him,' said O´Brien.

'I thought he ran well at Newbury last time and dropping back in distance won´t be a problem.'

The Ballydoyle handler also said that there are no immediate plans for Coronation Cup winner Yeats, who is enjoying a rest after disappointing in the Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud.

'He is having a break at the moment but he has plenty of options later in the season,' added O´Brien.

? PA Sport